Showing 1–15 of 18 results
Get your cat a cat shaped scratching board. With catnip! The board is made of recyclable ply wood and can be hung on a wall.
- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behavior that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip). SOURCE: http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/jcoates/2011/june/cats_and_catnip-does_it_really_get_them_high_and_why-112
With feathers and bells, a shiny catnip filled toy for cat or kitten.
Squeaky Dice is not a Sunday afternoon toy! This colourful dice is as durable as it is attractive.
This long catnip toy that your cat can hug, tug and entertain him/herself.
Teasers for kittens and full grown cats that love to play.
Toy comes with mouse with velcro in the stomach and a refillable catnip tube.
A fun and colourful cat toy to keep cat and kitten amused for hours.
The X design allows it to fold for easy use….
The durable corrugate helps condition front and back claws. ItÍs the perfect size for your cat to hug and roll, and the fuzzy tail is great to bat and chase.
Catnip stimulating effects!
Oliver’s Tip: This is a great way for city cats to get some outdoors indoors!
Hours of fun for your felines when you are home or away!
Oliver’s Tip: Happy cats are cats at play