- Erina-EP controls ticks and fleas and helps fight skin infections.
- Neem and eucalyptus are its key ingredients that soothe skin, and fight infections.
Oliver’s Tip: Dosage and use as recommended by your veterinarian.
Only 5 left in stock
- Eucalyptus (Tailaparni) has antiseptic and germicidal properties, which keep insects at bay and promote overall skin health.
- Neem (Nimba) is an antifungal agent that relieves itching, redness and irritation. It combats bacterial and fungal skin infections, thus improving immunity against skin infections
This glove is easy to use, and a great way…
- Multiple textures massage gums when chewed
- Canvas streamers help remove soft tartar
- Flat bone shape helps exercise jaw muscles
- Floats and bounces for added fun
- Perfect size for mini dogs
N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring – Chicken Flavor is a natural chew treat designed to benefit the oral health of your dog. The teething period for dogs begins once the adult teeth start to come in, which causes pain and soreness in the teeth and gums.
Petstages Orka Dental Links Dog Toy is perfect to shake, tug and chew! The solid construction in the rings adds durability and makes this dog toy fantastic for your power chewer. Petstages Dental Links have that fun, floppy feel that dogs love! The tough rope ring on this dog toy helps remove soft tartar as your dog chews and the multiple textures help keep your dog’s interest.
Oliver’s Tip: Pick up chew toys and make sure they’re in a clean dry place before giving them back to your pet.
Digyton helps treat gastrointestinal disorders in pups. It tones the digestive tract and prevents flatulence, colic and abdominal discomfort.
Digyton is effective in the treatment of indigestion and dyspepsia. Dosage and use as recommended by your veterinarian.
Size: 30 ml
The Agility Tunnel is easily dismantled. Tunnels build trust between dog and human, they also build confidence in the animal. Remember the goal is to keep them fit and give them the confidence to know they’ve achieved their goals. NEVER leave your dog unsupervised while using a training and agility device.