OLIVER PET CARE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1.1 ‘Company’ means Oliver Pet Care Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
1.2 ‘Customer’ means any person or entity to whom / which the Company has agreed to supply Products.
1.3 ‘Products’ means the products which the Company will supply to the Customer in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.4 ‘Writing’ includes telex, cable, facsimile transmission, e-mail, SMS or similar means of communication.
- 2. Damaged Products: If the Products are delivered to the Customer in a damaged condition, the Customer shall be required to endorse a protest on the delivery receipt / note. The Customer shall also be required to notify the Company in Writing of the damage, within 48 hours from the receipt of Products. Failure by the Customer to comply with this clause shall absolve the Company in respect of all claims relating to Products delivered in a damaged condition.
- 2. Returned Products Policy and Warranty
3.1 Products once ordered cannot be returned except in the following circumstances:
a) If the Company delivers an incorrect Product to the Customer.
b) In response to a recall initiated by a manufacturer / supplier of a Product.
c) Where it is established that the Products were defective and / or faulty prior to their delivery to the Customer.
d) Where the Company agrees in writing to accept return of Products.
- a) If a Customer is desirous of returning Products to the Company for any of the reasons set out herein, the Customer shall be required to notify the Company in writing within 48 hours from the receipt of the Products or within 7 days from when the Customer is notified by the Company that a manufacturer / supplier has recalled a Product.
- b) The Products must be returned within 7 days from the Customer notifying the Company that grounds (as mentioned herein) for return of the Products exist.
- c) The Products must be properly packed by the Customer so as to ensure that no damage is caused to the Products whilst they are being returned to the Company.
- b) Returned Products must be in the same condition as they were when they were delivered to the Customer (except in case of Products returned on account of a manufacturer / supplier recall, in which case normal wear and tear is permitted).
- d) Products which are returned must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice or delivery note, together with a brief note setting out the reason for return.
- e) Products which are made to order for the Customer cannot be returned, except if the Product is delivered to the Customer in a damaged condition.
- a) Product warranty will be void if the Customer attempts to independently repair the Product.
- b) All warranties offered on Products shall be as per the warranties offered by the manufacturer of the Product. The Company does not offer any independent Product warranty.
- Price of Products: Prices of Products mentioned on the website shall be subject to alteration by the Company without prior notice to the Customer.
- Delivery: Dates / times quoted for delivery of Products are estimates. The Company is not liable for any loss, injury, damage or expense arising out delay in delivery of the Products, howsoever caused.
Refunds are initiated within 7 days of receiving the product for return.
- Force Majeure
The Company is not liable to the Customer for delay in performance of its obligation or failure to perform its obligations if such delay or failure is due to any reason beyond the Company’s reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control:
a) Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
b) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Company or third parties);
c) War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
d) Import or export regulations or embargos;
e) Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
f) Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
7. Representations and Limits of Liability
a) Products are sold on the understanding that the Customer is responsible for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which the Customer intends to use them. The Company does not extend any warranty or representation in this regard. The Company does not use of advocate any of the Products displayed on its website and Customers are advised to consult their veterinarian for advice before ordering and / or using any of the Products.
- b) The Company does not extend any warranty about the correctness or accuracy of the information displayed on its website. Nothing contained in the Company’s website constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind.
- The Company shall not be liable to the Customer if its website is non-functional.
- In no event shall the liability of the Company exceed the price paid by the Customer for the Product. The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential losses
- Title and Risk: Unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to delivery, title to the Products shall not be transferred to the Customer until the full purchase price is received by the Company. The risk of loss or damage to the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the Products to the Customer
- Jurisdiction: All contracts concluded with Customers shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising between the Customer and the Company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai.
- User information: The Company will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the privacy of user information submitted / entered on its website or social media, but in no event shall the Company be liable if such user information is disclosed to third parties.