Showing 1–5 of 19 results
Get your cat a cat shaped scratching board. With catnip! The board is made of recyclable ply wood and can be hung on a wall.
For the hunter instinct in your cat, cat teasers you give them the opportunity to chase, hunt, and capture prey. A perfect indoor toy to give your cat the stimulation and exercise they need. If your cat does not show interest in the toy at first, be patient, reintroduce the toy. 25-30 minutes a day of play is recommended, or break up play time, let your cat set the time table!
- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behavior that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip). SOURCE: http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/jcoates/2011/june/cats_and_catnip-does_it_really_get_them_high_and_why-112
With feathers and bells, a shiny catnip filled toy for cat or kitten.