- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behavior that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip). SOURCE: http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/jcoates/2011/june/cats_and_catnip-does_it_really_get_them_high_and_why-112
Disposable biodegradable dog bowl, with lid.
They work for
- visits to the vets office,
- dog events
- dog camps
Finally a non polluting way to travel with your pet. Sharing feeding and water bowls are the easiest way for your dog to catch an illness or infection from another animal.
Oliver’s Tip: A non polluting pet is a happy pet!
Do you know where your pets are when you’re on holiday? Now you can , this device lets you follow your cat or dog in real time.
Never loose your pet again
Follow your dog walker remotely.
The missing and lost dog helplines and social media groups can help, though the tracker puts you in charge of finding your lost pet.
Any one, who has ever had a pet go missing, will appreciate the invaluable service this tracker provides. If you’re traveling make sure you can see where your pet is. During noisy festivals it’s more common than you’d think for pets to go missing. We now have a solution to keep them safe. Cat people aren’t forgotten at 35 grams Tractive is lightweight and is easily fitted on a cat collar.
Tractive brings you live tracking for your tablet, PC or smart phone for a low monthly fee.
Watch the video of the GPS Tracker in-action!
Oliver’s Tip: Tech pets are safe pets
The cervical collar gives support and stability to cats and dogs. Stabalises the spine. See sizing chart below to choose the appropriate collar.
Note: When measuring please ensure the collar stretches from behind the animal’s ear to the top of its shoulder’s for maximum protection.