The restrainer is safe, effective way to take a cat to the veterinarian, or treat your cat at home. Cats may be harder to restrain (quilted) at times because they are usually less socialised animals. Cats can also be alarmed easily and may be difficult to calm down in an unfamiliar surrounding. The restrainer helps give them a sense of security and helps treat the cat safely.
- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behavior that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip). SOURCE: http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/jcoates/2011/june/cats_and_catnip-does_it_really_get_them_high_and_why-112
Do you have a lazy dog? Or a lazy dog walker? To figure that out, get your dog an activity monitor.
What does this Monitor do?
- Lets you set a daily goal
- Syncs via blue tooth to your smart phone
- tells you if your animal is reaching their fitness goalsTractive Motion is an Activity Monitor for your pets indoors and outdoors, tracks your pet’s activity 24 hours a day and it not only gathers information about your pets movements, it includes several great sensors to collect other data. The tracker works for dogs and cats.
Let your pet graduate from Sleepyhead to Couchpotatoe! while measuring their progress with the Tractive motion. Easiest way to get your pet healthy always. With urban pet problems on the rise, (pet obesity, diabetes, kidney problems) the Tractive Motion is a great way to make sure your pet is getting the activity they need.
Oliver’s Tip: An active pet is a healthy pet.
Disposable biodegradable dog bowl, with lid.
They work for
- visits to the vets office,
- dog events
- dog camps
Finally a non polluting way to travel with your pet. Sharing feeding and water bowls are the easiest way for your dog to catch an illness or infection from another animal.
Oliver’s Tip: A non polluting pet is a happy pet!
The cervical collar gives support and stability to cats and dogs. Stabalises the spine. See sizing chart below to choose the appropriate collar.
Note: When measuring please ensure the collar stretches from behind the animal’s ear to the top of its shoulder’s for maximum protection.