The brace is used to restrict or assist body movement. The brace gives animals prone to hip dysplasia stability while moving. For senior pets with arthritis, disabled pets and pets who are recovering from injuries the brace allows them to be mobile while giving them stability.
Conditions for which the Innobrace is applicable-
- Hip, wrist or ankle pain/limping
- Joint pain, strain, weakness
- Muscle sprain/weakness
- Decreased endurance during activity
- Mild to moderate hip dysplasia
- Low back pain/weakness
- Back leg limping or fatigue
- Puppies, senior or handicapped dogs
- Recovering from injury or post-operative support
The Agility Sack
- made of durable polyester
- meets FCI-standards
- the next level to the Basic-Tunnel
- for an eventful fitness programme
- with ground anchors and pegs
- can be set up and dismantled easily
- with handy transport bag
- space-saving storage
- incl. booklet with tips and tricks for designing optimal training
Himalaya Erina’s key ingredient is neem, that helps to control dandruff, on your pets skin and fur as it is an antiseptic and antimicrobial cleanser. Erina also helps to check itching and pyoderma. It helps fight bacterial and fungal skin infections, therefore keeping the coat healthy.
Oliver’s Tip: Shampoo’s must always be thoroughly rinsed off
Note: Please note that courier partners/ India post deliver liquids only via surface mode. Therefore, please allow a minimum of 8-10 days (not including national or regional public holidays) for delivery of any liquids ordered on the website.
The chain lead is tough and will do well on walks with a medium to large size dog. The nylon handle makes it comfortable to use a chain lead which can be quite tough on your hands!
Oliver’s Tip: Immediately replace rusted metal leads/collars.
Not a canine favourite, but a great way to make sure your over inquisitive pup or full grown does not eat/lick anything harmful on their walk. Some pups and dogs may need muzzles for a trip to the vet, to make sure muzzles and vet trips are not synonymous with each other put the muzzle on occasionally on a ‘normal’ daily activity.
Oliver’s Tip: Always ensure a muzzle is not to tight and the animal can stick its tongue out.