The X design allows it to fold for easy use. It can be used to curl up or stretch and scratch, and it includes cat nip which is ensured to keep your cats interest!
The Himalaya Anxocare tablet may be used as a behaviour modifier for animals affected by separation anxiety.
It is useful in controlling aggression and hyper excitability. Anxocare may be a ‘life saver” for your pets during our noisy festival periods…
Ask your veterinarian about using Anxocare to help your animal manage their anxiety.
Oliver’s Tip: A calm animal is a happy animal.
Do you have a lazy dog? Or a lazy dog walker? To figure that out, get your dog an activity monitor.
What does this Monitor do?
- Lets you set a daily goal
- Syncs via blue tooth to your smart phone
- tells you if your animal is reaching their fitness goalsTractive Motion is an Activity Monitor for your pets indoors and outdoors, tracks your pet’s activity 24 hours a day and it not only gathers information about your pets movements, it includes several great sensors to collect other data. The tracker works for dogs and cats.
Let your pet graduate from Sleepyhead to Couchpotatoe! while measuring their progress with the Tractive motion. Easiest way to get your pet healthy always. With urban pet problems on the rise, (pet obesity, diabetes, kidney problems) the Tractive Motion is a great way to make sure your pet is getting the activity they need.
Oliver’s Tip: An active pet is a healthy pet.
- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behavior that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip). SOURCE: http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/jcoates/2011/june/cats_and_catnip-does_it_really_get_them_high_and_why-112
Disposable biodegradable dog bowl, with lid.
They work for
- visits to the vets office,
- dog events
- dog camps
Finally a non polluting way to travel with your pet. Sharing feeding and water bowls are the easiest way for your dog to catch an illness or infection from another animal.
Oliver’s Tip: A non polluting pet is a happy pet!