Cats are hunters by nature, for your indoor cat, this is a great way for kittens and cats to hone that instinct.
Oliver’s Tip: For plush toys supervise playtime for kittens .
Disposable biodegradable dog bowl, with lid.
They work for
- visits to the vets office,
- dog events
- dog camps
Finally a non polluting way to travel with your pet. Sharing feeding and water bowls are the easiest way for your dog to catch an illness or infection from another animal.
Oliver’s Tip: A non polluting pet is a happy pet!
- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behavior that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip). SOURCE: http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/jcoates/2011/june/cats_and_catnip-does_it_really_get_them_high_and_why-112
With a floor area diameter of 31 cm post diameter 7 cm and height of 50 cm this scratching post is perfect for urban cats who may have to be indoors in for long periods. Give them the opportunity to scratch, claw and play with the closest thing to natural bark. Available in varied colours.