The grooved base and shallow edge, makes the Whisker bowl ideal for feeding Persian and British short haired cats. The bowl is also useful all types of cats and small dogs. Made from non toxic plastic the bowl is also dishwasher safe.
Only 1 left in stock
The restrainer is safe, effective way to take a cat to the veterinarian, or treat your cat at home. Cats may be harder to restrain (quilted) at times because they are usually less socialised animals. Cats can also be alarmed easily and may be difficult to calm down in an unfamiliar surrounding. The restrainer helps give them a sense of security and helps treat the cat safely.
- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behavior that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip). SOURCE: http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/jcoates/2011/june/cats_and_catnip-does_it_really_get_them_high_and_why-112